Stock plans: Your employees' experience.
Committed and empowered employees.
You're helping your employees become more invested in your company, so their experience should feel empowering. That's why Schwab Stock Plan Services gives you options for providing your employees with the education, guidance, and support they need to understand, embrace, and take full advantage of the equity award benefits that you offer.
Plus, we're so committed to our clients' satisfaction, we offer a Satisfaction Guarantee1 and lower online equity trade commissions. Offering competitive benefits may help you attract and retain talent while developing more committed employees who feel confident about the decisions they are making for their financial future.
The Schwab Equity Award Center website connects employees with a wide range of educational resources to help them build a deeper understanding of equity benefits. Resources include:
- Timely, relevant articles
- Online tutorials and seminars
- On-site and branch location seminars and workshops
- One-on-one consultations2
- FAQs about opening an account, stock options, working with Schwab, and more
Our Equity Award Consultation Team (EACT) provides free, professional one-on-one consultations to plan participants at every level of your company—not just those in the C-suite. Dedicated plan service representatives help employees better understand the value of stock option ownership and how awards fit into their larger financial picture. EACT delivers:
- A thorough review of the employee's current equity award holdings
- An overview of the potential value of the employee's equity awards—delivered as a helpful reference to guide their plans for the future
- An action plan based on the employee's financial goals
- Post-consultation follow-ups as often as needed
- An explanation of some of the potential tax implications of equity award transactions2
EACT representatives are available from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, via a toll-free number. Or employees can speak in person with local consultants who are familiar with their stock plan at any of our 300 Schwab branches nationwide.
Getting the most out of stock awards.
Enabling participants to gain insight through EACT's consultative service helps them make more informed choices, and it also helps your organization maximize the value of your equity award program.
Elevating the value of equity awards with consultative service can help give you an edge in attracting and retaining top talent. Help spark better employee engagement and performance by raising employees' awareness about their literal and figurative stakes in the company's success. And having resources like EACT available to help guide employees can also free up your time to focus on other priorities.
Services for executives
Schwab® Executive Services provides customized services for your senior-level employees who may have more complex financial matters. They can receive ongoing, one-on-one guidance from a dedicated Financial Consultant and specialized team.3 Other benefits include:
- Help with understanding and making the most of executive compensation opportunities
- Planning that addresses equity compensation issues, including restricted trading
- Portfolio analysis to identify needed adjustments and additional planning needs
- Financial and retirement planning to help maximize assets and achieve goals
- Coordination with any existing financial advisors, accountants, or attorneys
- 10b5-1 plans to allow executives who are major stockholders in your firm to sell their stock with less risk of insider trading issues
- Section 16 filing tool to assist major stockholders with filing required forms with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
Online equity & base options commissions +$0.65 per options contract.4
At Schwab, we believe every investor deserves to work with a firm they can count on. Our commitment to your satisfaction is backed by a guarantee.1
Talk with Stock Plan Services about your options.